Thai chicken & basil fried rice. Chicken marinates and then cooks in a very garlicky, peppery soy-ginger marinade. Adding peanut butter to the aromatic brew completes the Thai influence. The secret to this chicken is the use of Golden Mountain sauce , a sweet-savory soy-based sauce with fish that gives dishes a wonderful umami flavor.
As the recipe says Easy Thai Chicken. Had it with Shrimp Pad Thai. Mix flour with salt and pepper to taste and dredge chicken pieces in this. You can have Thai chicken & basil fried rice using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai chicken & basil fried rice
- It’s 300 gm of chicken breasts ( boneless), cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spring onion ( bulbs ).
- It’s 1 small of onion, finely sliced.
- You need 20 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 & 1/2 tsp of red chilli , minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need of For garnishing.
- Prepare as needed of basil leaves, deep fried.
- Prepare as needed of sliced shallots , deep fried.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Saute the chicken until browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken and put in a warm dish, set aside in low oven to keep warm. Add the ginger-garlic mixture to the skillet and saute until lightly browned.
Thai chicken & basil fried rice instructions
- Add ginger, garlic,spring onions,onion and red chillies. Saute until soft and the ginger and garlic release their aromas..
- Add the sliced chicken and saute on high heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the sauce mix and continue to saute for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add the basil leaves and saute for a minute..
- Add red chilli flakes..
- Add the rice and continue to saute, stirring briskly..
- Check seasoning and add salt accordingly..
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish..
- Garnish with fried basil leaves and fried shallots..
- Serve with fish sauce with chillies(Nam Pla Prik Kheenoul)..
The chicken curry recipe prep is a breeze, and the final effect is deeply rewarding: a rich, not-too-spicy, yet-oh-so-flavorful thick coconut sauce that's brimming with ginger, garlic, and authentic Thai chicken curry flavor. When you read this Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you'll see how straightforward the steps are: Season and brown the. This gorgeous Bangkok-style pasta has been a faithful standby for many years and always gets. This is a unique take on Thai Green Curry, served cold and healthily without coconut. This Thai Grilled Chicken is a classic example of staying on the authentic side of the "line".