Golden fried rice. Add onion and season with a pinch of salt. Note: I used brown rice here which did not dull the brillant yellow hue of the fried rice. Use enough egg yolks to fully coat the rice grains in a yellow hue.
Nothing can beat the aroma from freshly cooked rice and by using warm rice, it ensures the egg yolks are coated evenly and absorb into each grain of rice. As a teenage girl in the kitchen, I had a cousin who used to prepare fried rice by frying the rice till "golden brown". But growing up, I neglected this method because while my cousin cooked back then, it always seemed quite stressful stirring and turning the rice continuously in a bid to prevent it from burning even though the rice often got stuck to the bottom of the pot. You can cook Golden fried rice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Golden fried rice
- Prepare 200 grams of leftover rice(cooked).
- You need 3 of egges.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of white pepper (optional).
- You need of Scallion.
Say hello to Golden Fried Rice! Turmeric is a spice staple in many curries, however other spices can often overpower it. Turmeric by itself has a subtle aroma of ginger. Some said it has a slight orange scent or earthy aroma with delicate notes of lemon and mint.
Golden fried rice instructions
- Mix the egg yolk with the rice. Note: You could also use warm rice, but it is easier to create loosen rice texture during the cooking process if you used cold rice..
- Put 20 grams of oil in the pan. Put the rice in when the oil is hot. Stir fry until the rice is loosened.
- Create a space in the middle to cook the egg white. Stir it until it’s 80% cooked. Mix the egg white with the rice.
- Add salt and pepper before adding scallion. Stir to mix everything thoroughly. Voilà ❤️.
Hunkered down in the far flung recesses of Golden Mile Tower's mazy basement, pompous sounding King of Fried Rice is anything but. Read: diminutive, sparsely done up eatery with cheap tables and chairs seen splayed across nearly every inch of real estate tenanted. An uncomplicated poster-sized menu stuck out front highlights four fried rice. Golden Fried Rice Recipe You can substitute the roast pork (siu yuk) in this recipe with other protein such as chicken, tofu or prawn. I made a Golden Fried Rice from my friend Chef Lucas Sin's technique.