Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice). A Popular Malay Style Fried Rice: Nasi Goreng Kampung. Village style fried rice, otherwise known as Nasi Goreng Kampung is a Malay style fried rice. It is commonly cooked using leftover rice.
In this article, I will explain how to prepare the nasi goreng famous in Malaysia called nasi goreng kampung (village fried rice). The taste of this nasi goreng is entirely different from other Asian and Chinese fried rice, with the use of the chili paste, kangkung (water spinach), and ikan bilis (anchovies). QUICK AND EASY RECIPES Fried Rice ( Nasi Goreng ) is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a fr. You can have Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice)
- It’s 1 of plate of leftover rice.
- It’s 1 of chicken skillet (cut diced).
- You need 4 of garlics (chopped).
- You need 1 of shallot brown (chopped).
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sambal terasi (balachan).
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Condiment.
- You need of Prawn crackers.
- You need of Chopped chilies.
Nasi Goreng Kampung is always our go-to orders at any restaurants. This Malay style fried rice is so yummy! The flavors from the anchovies and spice from the chilies really gives this fried rice a kick. Have it with a side of fried egg and you're good to go!
Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) instructions
- Prepare all ingredients (chop garlic and shallots, cut diced skillet chicken, beaten the egg and sprinkle with a little bit of salt).
- Heat the pan, sauteé garlic and shallots until golden brown and fragrant, then put the chicken in..
- Add some water, soy sauce, salt and pepper to the chicken..
- When the chicken is cooked, put the overleft rice in. Then followed by the sambal terasi or balachan. Season with sweet soy sauce and sugar..
- Stir everything together until the rice all turn color. Lastly, put the beaten egg in and mix all of them until it is cooked..
- Serve with prawn crackers and chopped chilies..
Village Style Fried Rice Nasi Goreng Kampung, Malay Countryside Fried Rice When I was in Johor Bahru doing my teacher's training stint, I had Ainur, a Malay and Ting, a Sarawakian as my housemates. Resepi nasi goreng kampung yang simple daripada saya dan menjadi kegemaran keluarga saya. Bahan-bahan boleh ditambah atau dikurangkan mengikut selera masing-. Malay Fried Chicken Rice (Nasi Ayam Goreng Kampung) Jump to Recipe · Print Recipe. This is something you should definitely try at least once.