Fried Rice with Beef. Heat the cooking oil in the pan over moderately high heat. Beef Fried Rice is one of my favorite meals. It's an easy way to use up leftover rice and veggies that you have in the fridge.
But it tastes quite unique with a combined aroma from garlic and beef. Tips for a perfect homemade fried rice. Beef fried rice is probably one of my favorite dishes on a standard Chinese takeout menu (at least when you get to the fried rice column). You can have Fried Rice with Beef using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Beef
- Prepare 1 pound of ground chuck 80/20.
- Prepare 2 cups of cold cooked rice.
- It’s 1 pound of diced carrots.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced thinly celery.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- Prepare To taste of Sriracha chili garlic sauce optional.
Stir-fried beef with onions, peas, and of course, a little wok hei is a powerful combination that is often taken for granted. Asian vegetables like pea pods, bamboo shoots, and bean sprouts make crunchy and tasty additions to fried rice. Tip Serve this fried recipe as a main course or as just one of a multi-dish feast including, perhaps, egg foo yung, sweet-and-sour shrimp , and homemade fortune or almond cookies for dessert. This is the Beef Fried Rice recipe to make on weekdays and on special days.
Fried Rice with Beef step by step
- Peel wash and dice the carrots..
- Put the oil in a pan and heat. Then add the carrots. The carrots will actually cause the oil to turn orange..
- Dice the onion and slice the celery. Then add to the carrots..
- Slice the garlic..
- Add the celery and garlic to the carrots. Cover and let the carrots start to caramelize just a bit..
- Add the ground beef to the carrots. Let it brown..
- When the beef is browned add in the rice.
- After stirring in the rice really good add the hoisin sauce. Stir it very well..
- When the hoisin is incorporated add the ketchup..
- This will make it thick so add in the water and vinegar. Stir fry for 10 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!! Add Sriracha if you like..
Double, triple or quadruple this recipe and make it for a party. It is so festive with smokey beef, nutty rice, and crisp veggies. How To Make Ground Beef Fried Rice: To start, you will heat your vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Then, drain the beef and transfer to a paper towel lined plate. In a large bowl, beat eggs, and pepper.