Cauliflower Fried Rice. This quick and easy Fried Rice made with riced cauliflower tastes like it just came from your favorite Chinese restaurant. Serve as a side or add cooked chicken, pork or shrimp for a fast and easy main dish. Move pork-cauliflower mixture to one side of the wok; pour beaten eggs onto empty side.
The portions are generous and you get a serving or two of. Cauliflower rice, or cauliflower grated into rice-like bits, really does taste similar to rice, or at least it behaves similarly by soaking up all the flavor of its seasonings. In this quick and easy cauliflower fried rice recipe, I sauté grated cauliflower with aromatics, vegetables, soy sauce, and eggs, much like Chinese-style fried rice. You can have Cauliflower Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice
- You need 1 bag of Green Giant Cauliflower Medley.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s of Chia seeds (optional).
Add the cauliflower, edamame, and remaining sesame. Cauliflower fried rice is the perfect side dish (or dinner) if you are looking for a low carb diet or gluten-free recipe (or trying to sneak vegetables into your families dinner!) Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe. Cauliflower Fried Rice is my new favorite side dish and quick dinner! Sun-Dried Tomato and Bacon Cauliflower Rice.
Cauliflower Fried Rice step by step
- Pour cauliflower medley in pan to unfreeze..
- While cauliflower is in the pan, chop up onion in cubes. Also beat the 2 eggs..
- After a few minutes, pour in olive oil, shove cauliflower to the side and pour in egg mixture. Scramble on the side.
- After eggs are cooked, combine cauliflower and eggs. Add soy sauce and cook for a few more minutes..
Cauliflower Fried Rice is the perfect keto side for your favorite low carb Chinese recipe. Riced cauliflower, mushrooms, celery and Chinese spices make this dish mouthwatering. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. This easy kitchen-sink cauliflower fried rice is packed with vegetables and a healthy take on the Chinese favorite. Guaranteed to become one of your family's go-to recipes.