Vegetable Fried Rice. Stir fried rice is really a great springboard for adaptation. In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add the teriyaki sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
I designed this recipe to work well in a regular skillet (preferably cast iron), since most of us don't have woks at home. The only tricky part, which really isn't so difficult, is to cook the eggs, vegetables and rice separately, and combine them all at the end. Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar until sugar is dissolved. You can have Vegetable Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Fried Rice
- You need of Cooked rice (I use leftover basmati rice).
- It’s of Onions finely chopped.
- You need of Frozen mixed vegetables (you can use any fresh vegetables as your choice).
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need Pinch of sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Vegetable oil (any kind of oil).
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Chopped green onions for garnish.
Veg fried rice recipe with video & step by step photos – Delicious, flavorful and quick to make veg fried rice! There are so many ways a fried rice can be made. Chinese fried rice, schezwan style, egg fried rice, chicken fried rice are some of the most common ones from the Indo chinese cuisine. This vegetable fried rice is an easy one to follow, can be made with any sauce you like.
Vegetable Fried Rice instructions
- Since I am using the frozen mixed vegetables. Firstly, cook frozen mixed vegetables according to the package directions until just barely cooked..
- In a skillet or wok, head up the oil to medium-high. When the oil is getting hot, add the onions and sautéed until translucent. Add mixed vegetable, and rice. Season with garlic powder, chicken powder, pinch of sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until everything is combined..
- Drizzling a little bit of sesame oil. Stir well. Taste before turn off the head, sprinkle with green onions. And serve immediately. Enjoy!.
This easy recipe for fried rice, takes already cooked white rice and quickly transforms it into better than takeout vegetable fried rice with egg. It's perfect for busy weeknights and it'll be enjoyed by the entire family. You can serve it as a side dish or it can be a stand alone meal. Vegetable Fried Rice is total Chinese comfort food….in minutes! I am a bit obsessed with fried rice.